Garlic butter sauteed pork tenderloin and celery.
Seasonal recipes to enjoy
late summer vegetables and
"Yume no Daichi"
In this ninth installment of "Seasonal Recipes" using "Yume no Daichi" and seasonal ingredients,
we will introduce dishes using celery.
The seasoning goes well with wine and other alcoholic beverages, making it a perfect recipe for a late summer evening drink.
Pork tenderloin, celery, and asparagus stir-fried in fragrant garlic butter for a delicious dish.
You can enjoy the different textures of tender fillet and crunchy celery.
- pork tenderloin: 200g
- celery: 1
- asparagus: 50g
- garlic: 1 piece
- Salt and pepper: a little
- cake flour: 1 tablespoon
- butter: 1 tablespoon
- Remove the strings from the celery and cut diagonally into 1 cm wide pieces. Peel off the bottom 2 cm of the asparagus with a peeler and cut diagonally into 5 cm wide pieces. Cut the garlic into thin slices.
- If the pork tenderloin is thick, cut it in half. Season with salt and pepper, and lightly dust both sides with cake flour.
- Put butter and garlic in a frying pan and heat over low heat until the garlic smells good.
- Add 2) and bake on medium heat until both sides are browned. Add ① and stir-fry over high heat until the whole is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve in a bowl.
- Carefully remove the strings from the celery in step 1). You can fully enjoy the crunchiness of celery without leaving streaks when eating.
Celery is a slightly addictive vegetable. However, by combining it with garlic and butter, the peculiarity can be suppressed a little, so this menu has a taste that is easy to eat even for those who are not good at celery.
Celery is one of the ingredients that is difficult to use up even if you buy a whole stalk.
If so, store celery the right way. Here’s how to freeze it.
- Wash the celery and wipe off the water with kitchen paper.
- Separate the leaves and stems.
- Place each in a separate freezer bag and freeze.
Refrigerating this way will keep it fresh for 2-3 weeks. Please try it.
She has appeared on cooking shows, produced and filmed recipes for cooking video services, and written and taught cooking articles.She specializes in creating home cooking recipes that are easy to imitate and simple.
In 2017, she moved to Singapore to develop and sell bento recipes. Since then, he has been working to promote Japanese cuisine both domestically and internationally.
She has experience in product development and specific health guidance for a food service company.
In addition to her extensive field experience as a registered dietitian, she is involved in column writing and nutritional calculations.
She specializes in creating menus for people with health issues.
Pork Kakuni (Braised pork belly)Enjoy the tender texture and well-seasoned flavor!
Pork Keema Curry with Edamame.Seasonal recipes to enjoy
early summer vegetables and
"Yume no Daichi"
Spare ribs in chilli sauce.Seasonal recipes to enjoy
early summer vegetables and "Yume no Daichi"
Wok-fried pork and bamboo shoots with oyster sauceEnjoy the "Yume no Daichi"
with vegetables that are in season in spring.
I want to change the agricultural industry.-The relationship between new forms of agriculture and "Yume no Daichi"
About the characteristics of the parts – Part1 –Porkology vol.3